Please contact Len Skipper for ride details
on 0400 650 404
The Committee endorses the Wednesday rides,
provided the Club Registrar is advised of the attendance
of any bikes with concessional registration.
24 February 2013
VVC Snowy Tour - February 2013
Report by Lorraine Litster
VVCMCC Policy on Overnight and Other Runs
in Addition to Club Events
Concessional Registration Scheme is only viable if Clubs adhere to the governing rules. A member can have his/her Concessional Registration revoked and Plates confiscated if they are found not to comply.
The Club endorses the use of V Plate Bikes if the following are adhered to:
- Date and destination of the event approved by the Committee. The event will not be approved if it clashes with important events for the Club such as but not limited to the Swap Meet, Presentation Dinner.
- The event once approved by the Committee will appear in the Magazine and Website as an upcoming Club event.
- A roll call is to be provided to the Registrar at the conclusion of the event.
- Overnight runs are open to all members
Additional Runs (generally overnight runs) organised by Club Members:
- Each participant to request permission to take a V Plate bike from the Registrar prior to the event. The participants approval from the Registrar should be taken to the event as proof of approval in case of any issues with Police etc.
- The event will not appear as an upcoming Club event, it will not be advertised.
- Additional runs are generally by invitation only
No Morisset Points for either as Points are for local events only
Back up trailer: if not required elsewhere by the Club, may be borrowed for the overnight event or additional run. $40 petrol reimbursement will be provided for Overnight runs endorsed by the Club and listed as an upcoming event. No reimbursement for additional runs organised by Club members.
Whoever organises the event takes responsibility for the event.
The organiser may apply for a MA Permit if the organiser feels it appropriate.
Attendance at other Clubs Rallies and runs are permissible if they have been noted in the Clubs magazine or Website.
- Morisset Points will not be awarded for attendance at other Clubs Rallies.
- Back up trailer may be borrowed if not required by the Club however there will be no petrol reimbursement for its use.