We also recognise those who volunteer their time as Back up trailer drivers, and the BBQ Chefs.
At the end of the financial year, all the points are tallied up, and trophies for each category are presented at the Annual Morisset Presentation Dinner.
For each event/run, the points allocated are as follows:
- Modern bikes up to 15 years old get 1 point
- Cherished Class bikes between 16 and 29 years get 2 points
- Post Classic bikes from 1963 to 30 years old get 3 points
- Post War Classic bikes from 1946 to 1962 get 4 points
- Pre War Classic bikes from 1931 to 1945 get 5 points
- Vintage bikes made from 1919 to 1930 get 6 points
- Veteran bikes made up to the end of 1918 get 7 points
- Any bike at a display (eg: Shannons Wheels, Marques in the Park) gets 2 points regardless of the age of the bike.
- The BBQ Chefs and Back up trailer drivers get 5 points each for their efforts.